Discover the unused governance opportunities within Microsoft Teams. Together, we will develop the best plan for you to take advantage of these possibilities.
What technologies am I using and what are the challenges in my M365 environment?
- Which methods, which technologies and which tools are currently used?
- Breakdown of the components to be considered (Active Directory, MS Teams, Planner, etc.)
- Are users currently building their own Teams, or are there specifications?
- Identify challenges: no overview, user acceptance drops, increasing IT costs, waste of working time, etc.
How can I keep my Teams environment clean and secure?
- Naming conventions
- External access
- Channels and Tabs
- Teams Apps
How and in which components can or do I want to implement governance for my company?
- Is an approval workflow needed to request a new Team or SharePoint site?
- What is the default Active Directory setting?
- Are there company-specific requirements for the product and process?
- Is there a concept for naming Teams and what could it look like?
Master management in Microsoft Teams like a boss.
- Implement governance for your Teams
- How to keep control
- Governance tools