In our workshops, it is important for us to work with you individually on your challenges and requirements. The goal is to identify the gap of unused opportunities and create a plan to close that gap.
- Analysis of existing methods, specifications, technologies, tools, etc.
- Understanding possibilities in MS Teams, Active Directory, Planner, etc.
- Elaboration of different components to implement governance
- Control and improvement
- Analyze methods, security & compliance settings, etc.
- Understanding opportunities in Azure Active Directory, Admin Center, etc.
- Working out different components for your governance
- Further options for action
- Analyzing your apps, settings and previous defaults
- Understanding the capabilities in Admin Center, permission policies, PowerApps, Active Directory, etc.
- Elaboration of various components and next steps
- Introduction to Microsoft PowerApps
- Create and customize PowerApps
- Connecting the data source, creating workflows, automating integrated Microsoft services, etc.
- Change and customization management
- Analyze previous processes, PowerApps, policies, etc.
- Understanding the capabilities in PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, Connectors, Center of Excellence
- Developing a comprehensive governance strategy with next steps
- Analysis of the current situation
- Creation of a SharePoint intranet in Microsoft Teams
- Development of an authorization concept, setup of SharePoint Communication Sites, information structure, etc.
- Understand the basics
- Possibilities with Sensitivity Labels in the context of Microsoft Information Protection
- Enabling Sensitivity Labels support in PowerShell
- Creating labels and policies
- Identify and analyze project management tools and process in use
- Features and options for working with project rooms
- Possibilities for optimizing automating project management
- Create a plan for implementation
We have captured the governance knowledge of our experts in recordings and are happy to provide them to you! You will receive all recordings, presentation slides and other materials. You can also benefit from live calls or personal consulting.
Have you lost control of your Microsoft Teams and are faced with the challenge of preventing uncontrolled growth? We’ll show you step-by-step what settings you can make to develop and implement your governance strategy – using standard tools!
- Identify challenges in Microsoft Teams
- Developing a governance strategy
- Implementing your governance strategy
- Control and improvement