Teams Governance Made Simple – Quick Overview
In this video, you’ll learn how Teams governance can be made simple! You’ll see a quick overview of how Teams Manager for Microsoft Teams can help you keep control of your environment and prevent uncontrolled growth.
Quick Overview of Teams Manager for Microsoft Teams
- Overview for end users of their teams
- Additional metadata for teams
- Request new teams with an approval workflow
- Naming conventions for teams, OneNote, Planner
- Lifecycle management for archiving old teams
- Notifications via chat messages when a team is about to expire
- Teams templates with content, e.g. channels, private channels, predefined folder structures or predefined planner with or without tasks, and many more
- Everything to help you maintain a clean environment!
Start optimizing your governance in Microsoft Teams today!
Book a free demo for more insights!Book A Demo