Lifecycle Management in Microsoft Teams with Teams Manager
Create lifecycles in Microsoft Teams
Learn how to efficiently create and manage lifecycles within Microsoft Teams using the Teams Manager App. This step-by-step tutorial covers everything from opening the Teams Manager to setting up and implementing a lifecycle. Whether you’re looking to manage team activities based on creation date or activity, extend lifecycles, or automate the archiving and deletion process, this guide has you covered.
Key Points Covered:
- Opening Teams Manager and navigating to lifecycle management settings.
- Choosing the right calculation type for your team’s lifecycle.
- Enabling or disabling lifecycle extensions by team owners.
- Setting up notifications and archiving timelines.
- Options for Yammer communities, SharePoint sites, and Planner contents.
- Automatically deleting teams post-archiving.
This video is perfect for Teams administrators looking to enhance governance and lifecycle management within their organization. For more in-depth assistance and to discover how Teams Manager can further benefit your organization, book a free demo with our governance experts.
Helpful Link: Step-by-Step Guide on Disabling Concealing Reports
Book a free demo for more insights!Book A Demo